Who we are
Our website address is: http://filesvg.com.
We offer free and paid downloadable design files to our users. We’ve also worked very hard to give you access to a large amount of designs with maximum flexibility. As a user of our service, we ask that you not resell or redistribute our downloadable files. And, to use the files for the intended purposes—which is, primarily, to manufacture or otherwise produce physical products.
Note, we’ve adopted several portions of the Terms of Service agreement, developed by Automatic, under a Creative Commons Share-alike license.
Terms of Service (“TOS”):
Please read this Agreement carefully before downloading any files.
- PAYMENT AND RENEWAL
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as paid download or download plans will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you signup and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
- Automatic Renewal.
If you have signed up for a subscription plan, unless you notify Filesvg before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a plan, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time in the Account section of the website.
- General Terms.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND DMCA POLICY. As Filesvg asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Filesvg.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Filesvg in accordance with Filesvg’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Filesvg will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Filesvg, DesighShop logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Filesvg.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Filesvg or Filesvg’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Filesvg or third-party trademarks.
- ATTRIBUTION. Filesvg reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Designed by Filesvg.
- CHANGES. We are constantly updating our services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new Terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using Filesvg.com within the designated notice period. Your continued use of Filesvg.com will be subject to the new Terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- TERMINATION. Filesvg may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Filesvg.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Files are provided “as is”. Filesvg and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither Filesvg nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that Files will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, Filesvg at your own discretion and risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event will Filesvg, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental, or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Filesvg under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Filesvg shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Filesvg, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- TRANSLATION. These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these Terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
- NONTRANSFERABLE. For purposes of this agreement, “Non-transferable” means that, except as specifically provided in these TOS, you may not rent, sell, sublicense, give, load, or otherwise transfer to anyone, a Files or the right to use the Files. You are permitted, however, to make a one-time transfer of Files to a third party to print and/or manufacture. You agree to act in good faith and take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from duplicating any Files. If you become aware of any unauthorized duplication of Filesvg Files, please contact us.
- MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Filesvg and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Filesvg, or by the posting by Filesvg of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Salt Lake City, Utah, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Filesvg may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
- No changes yet.